For information about how the vaccines work, their ingredients, side effects and risks, etc., please visit Toronto Public Health’s website (linked below).
Please remember: continue to practice safety measures even after you receive the vaccine! Wear a mask, practice physical distancing, and wash your hands!
If you have specific concerns about getting the vaccine, especially if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, or have chronic health conditions like autoimmune disease, please speak with your NP for advice. They will help you assess the risks and benefits in your specific situation.
Provincial vaccine plan: We are in Phase 2.
- Toronto’s vaccine rollout updates: www.toronto.ca/covid-19-vaccines
- More details about vaccine eligibility, clinic locations, etc.: www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/covid-19-protect-yourself-others/covid-19-vaccines/covid-19-how-to-get-vaccinated/
- Ontario’s rollout plan: covid-19.ontario.ca/ontarios-covid-19-vaccination-plan
Hot spot postal codes:
- Book an appointment/pre-register at Toronto Hospitals and Ontario Health Team sites: vaccineto.ca
- Mass Immunization Clinics (provincial booking system): covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/
Please check your eligibility before attempting to book an appointment.
Look out for mobile clinics in your community offering vaccines to people 18+ in hotspots. For all other residents, eligibility is 40+ for the AstraZeneca vaccine at pharmacies and 55+ otherwise. Other high-risk groups are also eligible – check public health websites or individual clinic booking sites to stay updated.
- Full list of hot spot postal codes: covid-19.ontario.ca/ontarios-covid-19-vaccination-plan
- AstraZeneca at pharmacies (40+): covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations
Other Vaccine Clinics/Locations
1. Humber River Hospital
Eligibility: 18+ living/working in M3J, M3K, M3N, M3M, M6M, M9L, M9M, M9N
- South of Steeles Avenue
- North of Eglinton Avenue
- East of Humber River/ Islington Avenue
- West of Bathurst Street
Details and Updates: www.hrh.ca/covax-clinic-booking/
2. Englemount-Lawrence Clinic at Baycrest Arena
Eligibility: 60+ years or older, 45+ in hotspots (postal codes: M2J, M2M, M2R, M3A, M3C, M3H, M3J, M3K, M3L, M3M, M3N, M4A, M4X, M5A, M5B, M5N, M5V, M6A, M6B, M6E, M6L, M6H, M6M, M9L, M9M, M9N, M9P)
3. Toronto Congress Centre (60+)
Eligibility: 60+ years or older
Book Online: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/
4. Etobicoke General Hospital (60+)
Eligibility: 60+ years, 45+ for hot spot postal codes, 18+ via BAPS pop-up clinic (see website for details)
Call: 905-494-6685 (8AM-6PM, 7 days-a-week)
Book Online: https://www.williamoslerhs.ca/en/visiting-us/covid-19-vaccine-clinic.aspx
5. Local Pharmacies (40+)
Eligibility: 40+ years or older
Locations Nearby: (a full list of all participating pharmacies across Ontario can be found by clicking the link below)
Book Online: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations
Locations in North Etobicoke:
- Shoppers Drug Mart 857 – 123 Rexdale Blvd.
- Fortinos Pharmacy – 330 Queens Plate Drive
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy – 2245 Islington Avenue
- Drug Store Pharmacy – 1530 Albion Road
- Shih Pharmacy – 2700 Kipling Avenue, Unit 9
Locations near North Etobicoke:
- Real Canadian Superstore – 2549 Weston Road
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 2550 Finch Avenue West
- Friendly Care West King Pharmacy – 2077 Weston Rd