For information about how the vaccines work, their ingredients, side effects and risks, etc., please visit Toronto Public Health’s website (linked below).
Please remember: continue to practice safety measures even after you receive the vaccine! Wear a mask, practice physical distancing, and wash your hands!
If you have specific concerns about getting the vaccine, please speak with your NP for advice. They will help you assess the risks and benefits in your specific situation.
Proof of Vaccination
Many businesses now require you to show proof of vaccination along with your ID. Download your vaccine certificate here: covid-19.ontario.ca/proof-covid-19-vaccination
- Toronto’s vaccine rollout updates: www.toronto.ca/covid-19-vaccines
- More details about vaccine eligibility, clinic locations, etc.: www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/covid-19-protect-yourself-others/covid-19-vaccines/covid-19-how-to-get-vaccinated/
- Ontario’s rollout plan: covid-19.ontario.ca/ontarios-covid-19-vaccination-plan
Eligibility: 18+ and received their second dose at least three (3) months ago. Visit the city’s website for the most up-to-date information.
- Provincial booking system: covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/
Please check your eligibility before attempting to book an appointment.
Look out for mobile clinics in your community. Vaccines may also be available at your local pharmacy.
- Pharmacies: covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations