To arrange an appointment, please contact us first and we will determine the most appropriate type of appointment with you (virtual/online or in-person). If you have an in-person appointment, please remember to wear a mask before visiting the clinic.
In these exceptional times, EKNPLC hopes to comply with all public health guidelines in order to help minimize COVID-19 transmission and protect our community. If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home and self-isolate. Please call your NP (primary health care provider) for further advice. Thank you for your understanding.
You may also call:
- Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-0000
- Toronto Public Health Hotline: 416-338-7600
All our 5-8pm after-hours clinics (Tuesdays at Islington site; Thursdays at Eglinton site) and Saturday clinics are suspended until further notice.
At this time, we are suspending all our programs at our locations until further notice. This includes:
- The bi-weekly Food Pantry (Wednesdays)
- Toronto Public Health: www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/
- Public Health Agency of Canada: www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- Ontario Online Self-Assessment: covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- Variants of Concern (National Collaborating Centre for Infectious Diseases): nccid.ca/covid-19-variants/
Mental Health Support
The COVID-19 pandemic has heralded unprecedented challenges for all of us. It is normal and completely understandable to be struggling. If you are having trouble coping or if you are concerned about your mental health in any way, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Registered social worker
- Free CBT program (in partnership with Ontario Shores)
Give us a call to find out more.