EKNPLC is partnering with LEENA to bring you free virtual mental health services! Space is limited!
Some services and areas of support include:
- Couples Therapy
- Grief & Transitions
- LGBTQIA (transitioning, etc.)
Requests can also be made for:
- Gender-specific needs
- Some languages, e.g., Spanish, Urdu, Tamil, Punjabi
How it works:
- Please contact us to make an appointment with our social worker.
- Our social worker will screen you for eligibility and then refer you to LEENA.
- These services are free. You do not need to be a patient of our clinic.
- EKNPLC’s social worker also provides counselling in some of the above mentioned areas. You can access up to three sessions if you are not a patient of our clinic.
- Learn about Ontario Structured Psychotherapy (OSP), a free service for mild to moderate depression and anxiety-related challenges. Our social worker can support you in accessing this program.