Our clinic is offering an increasing number of programs. Click the following for more details.
- OSP (Ontario Structured Psychotherapy): A free mental health service to help manage depression and anxiety-related problems.
- Diabetes Management Program
- Home Visiting Program
- Cancer Screening
- Smoking Cessation
- Free Group Programs and Workshops
Past programs/workshop topics include: Healthy You, cooking classes, diabetes management, heart health, arthritis pain management, iron deficiency anemia, nutrition label reading, and many more! Check out our Eventbrite page to see what we have coming up and/or follow us on social media for the latest news.
Nurse Practitioners provide a full range of primary health care to people of all ages and health conditions. We use a team-based approach to address the physical, emotional, mental and social aspects of patients’ health. This means that our Nurse Practitioners can refer patients to physicians, specialists and other health care professionals including those within our clinic. An on-site laboratory also allows our patients to have blood work done at the clinic.
Health services offered include the following, but are not limited to:
- Counselling services
- Nutrition services
- Laboratory services
- Writing prescriptions
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses, infections and injuries
- Chronic disease management (such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure)
- Prenatal care
- Healthy baby and child care
- Routine physical check-ups
- Foot care
- Palliative care
- Spirometry testing