To arrange an appointment, please contact us first and we will determine the most appropriate type of appointment with you (virtual/online or in-person). If you have an in-person appointment, please remember to wear a mask before visiting the clinic.
In these exceptional times, EKNPLC hopes to comply with all public health guidelines in order to help minimize COVID-19 transmission and protect our community. If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home and self-isolate. Please call your NP (primary health care provider) for further advice. Thank you for your understanding.
You may also call:
- Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-0000
- Toronto Public Health Hotline: 416-338-7600
All our 5-8pm after-hours clinics (Tuesdays at Islington site; Thursdays at Eglinton site) and Saturday clinics are suspended until further notice.
At this time, we are suspending all our programs at our locations until further notice. This includes:
- The bi-weekly Food Pantry (Wednesdays)
- Symptoms of COVID-19: www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/covid-19-what-you-should-do/covid-19-what-to-do-if-you-have-covid-19-symptoms/
- Toronto Public Health: www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/
- Public Health Agency of Canada: www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- Ontario Online Self-Assessment: covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- Variants of Concern (National Collaborating Centre for Infectious Diseases): nccid.ca/covid-19-variants/
The Omicron variant is currently spreading in our communities. Please continue to take precautions and get vaccinated as soon as possible.
Investigation into the risks of the Omicron variant is ongoing. Early evidence shows that the Omicron variant is more easily spread than previous variants and is also more resistant to vaccines. However, a third dose/booster is able to increase your protection. Stay updated by visiting the resources linked above.
Mental Health Support
The COVID-19 pandemic has heralded unprecedented challenges for all of us. It is normal and completely understandable to be struggling. If you are having trouble coping or if you are concerned about your mental health in any way, please don’t hesitate to reach out. EKNPLC has our very own registered social worker who can help you. Give us a call to find out more.