EKNPLC is now offering the Smoking Treatment for Ontario Patients (STOP) Program. This program includes nicotine replacement (NRT) therapy and counselling support to help you achieve your smoking cessation goals.
- Learn more about STOP: https://www.nicotinedependenceclinic.com/en/stop/about-the-stop-program
- Ask your NP!
Smoking is related to a number of illnesses, most notably the increased risk of cancer, COPD, and heart disease. Many individuals find it difficult to quit smoking, partially because of the addictive properties of nicotine. Our Smoking Cessation program can help you successfully overcome cravings and quit tobacco use.
Our Smoking Cessation services include:
- individual assessment
- counselling and coaching to quit
- nicotine replacement therapies and cessation medications
- motivational interventions
- resources to assist your quit plan
- referral to community resources
For more information, book an appointment with your nurse practitioner.