Smoking is related to a number of illnesses, most notably the increased risk of cancer, COPD, and heart disease. Many individuals find it difficult to quit smoking, partially because of the addictive properties of nicotine. Our Smoking Cessation program can help you successfully overcome cravings and quit tobacco use.
Our Smoking Cessation services include:
- individual assessment
- counselling and coaching to quit
- nicotine replacement therapies and cessation medications
- motivational interventions
- resources to assist your quit plan
- referral to community resources
For more information, book an appointment with your nurse practitioner.